Thursday, June 4, 2009

my b'day

my b'day cake oO


mii n my relatives


mii n my frens


haha.. mii n dear laugh so {bla.. bla...}


mii n dear dear


mii blow da cake oO


mummy hug mii so tight neh


mii n dear again {hehe}


start cutting my cake le lur
my b'day over so fast oO

bt it stil veri hapi lur

cuz tis year is da 1st i celebrate it hapily lor

many frens attend to my b'day party

after da party,everyone started goin back home

so jus left dylan, meng choon, tze xiang

we[dear, mii n charlene] take da party spray

n goin out spray them

we spray dem til their hair had fully wit da thgs

i spray meng choon,

while charlene spray tze xiang n lum too
hahahaha...
n my dear spray dylan
we played happily.

at last everyone had leave

n jus left dear, mii n charlene

tat time is da most fun

we used "CREAM" spray time ler

hahaha~

we played card n who lose wil kena their face

we three oso kena da cream

da cream make our face n hair veri oily

so my mother took da shampoo for us

to wash it

hahaha~~

we bath outside my house neh

after washing charlene goin home ler

dear n mii go inside home n take our bath

after take bath, we count my angpao n open my present

i had receive many present from my frens

n oso receive RM200 "angpao" from my relatives

gt a person present is da most special

cuz he had fold 520 stars for mii

tats nt dear bt other boys

so is make mii veri "kam tong" lor

hehehe...

at 2.30a.m

mii n dear dear oso slp d oO

hapi hapi too cuz dear slp bside mii neh

2 comments:

eNn's bloG said...

thx 4 ur link oo...linked u too...~

silisosalisali said...

wow, nice party~
=)
Take care